So I was nominated by my good friend, Jessica, who writes at her blog The Music Enthusiast for this “award”, which is not really an award at all but a fun questionnaire where you answer questions and ask your friends new ones! Read the rules below, it’ll make more sense, I promise!
The steps/rules to complete The Liebster Award:
1. Thank and mention the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions that you were asked.
3. Nominate 5-11 blogs.
4. Create 11 new questions for them to answer.
5. List these rules in your post.
6. Lastly, tell the blogs you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award, linking to your blog post on it so they can learn more about it.
1. Best day of your life? (So far!)
I have a few really good days, but when I hear “best day of your life”, I honestly think back to last year’s Fan Expo when I got the chance to meet Nathan Fillion and have a ridiculously awesome fangirl moment. That entire weekend was great, but that was the highlight, so I choose that!
2. Favourite food?
Lots of foods! It depends on my mood, really. But if I have to be specific, I love burritos. Vegetarian burritos are my kryptonite.
3. Favourite month?
July! July is summer, July is my birthday, and July is just all-around chill.
4. Favourite book?
WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME, SO? I can’t pick one! But since I read it most recently and have declared it my favourite read of 2014, I’ll say Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews. Such a great read and the writing is phenomenally entertaining.
5. How do you take your tea? (or coffee?)
Tea: fruity tea, or green tea, lots of sugar.
Coffee: extra shot of espresso, skim milk, lots of sugar. I’ve been addicted to maple macchiatos from Starbucks, recently!
6. First concert you went to?
My first rock concert that I went to was Billy Talent with my dad when they toured their second album. It was definitely a great way to start me on the right foot for concert-going!
7. Your favourite photo of yourself? (could be a selfie, at an event, any age, etc.)
This is awkward, but I have quite a few LOL. I’m not vain, I just think I’m photogenic. But I’ll pick this one. It’s me from before the most recent Green Day concert I went to :D
8. Most embarrassing moment?
My entire childhood. Next.
LOL No, I’ll answer. There was a guy I really liked in seventh grade, and we “dated” or whatever you want to call it when you’re twelve and in “mutual-like” with someone. Anyway, there was a school dance and we were dancing, but I guess because we were young and awkward, our arms were really outstretched, like we were trying to push each other away. And one of the teachers found this adorable and took a photo. And posted this photo on a bulletin board of photos from the dance.
To this day, I have people I knew from back then coming up to me and making fun of me for it. When the photos went up in seventh grade, it was merciless.
9. Favourite colour?
PINK. I’m not reall “feminine” or “girly” at all, but I love pink! It’s bright and funky.
10. Favourite album?
It’s a tie between two and the contrast is basically a summary of my life.
Green Day’s American Idiot and Katy Perry’s Teenage Dream.
11. Coolest place you’ve ever been to?
Hogwarts is my home.
I’m only going to nominate the one person I know who runs a blog, Christine – she writes at Padfoot’s Library – and here are my questions!
1. What’s your favourite concert you’ve been to?
2. Who is your favourite writer that you’ve only read one of their books?
3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
4. Share a photo of your bookshelf!
5. Where’s your favourite place you’ve been on vacation?
6. If you could learn one language, what would it be?
7. Share a photo of your favourite thing in your bedroom!
8. Who was your best friend from elementary school?
9. What’s your favourite restaurant?
10. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
11. Share a photo of you in cosplay!